Re: [MOL] COLON CANCER [00532] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] COLON CANCER

Tell your friend to hang tough. I was diagnosed with Colon Cancer in March
of 1999 and just finished 6 months of chemotherapy.  Colon Cancer is one of
the most treatable cancer's.  Your attitude and willingness to fight are
two of the most important defenses.  I know it's going to be hard,
especially when you have children.  My son (9 years old) was a great
inspiration to me to fight and fight back hard.  It's very important to
have someone to talk to, because there are days when you are very short
tempered and I found myself in a fowl mood and/or snapping at my son, who
was totally innocent.

Has your friend had surgery?  Is she going to go thru Chemotherapy?

Anna

PG001 <PG001@better.net> on 11/18/99 09:26:50 PM

Please respond to mol-cancer@lists.meds.com