Re: [MOL] COLON CANCER/Reply [00530] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] COLON CANCER/Reply

Warmly, lillian
Dear Friend:  They have come so far with treatments for colon cancer.  I am
including the url for this cancer and I am sure you will will hear from
other molers who have first hand expierence with this type of cancer.  Your
friend, lillian

http://askjeeves.com/main/askJeeves.asp?ask=colon+cancer%3F&x=3&y=11

more....