[MOL] Luiza] IP-6 & Latrile [00522] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Luiza] IP-6 & Latrile

Luiza, so glad to hear that Kenny made it through the surgery in good
shape. We were down on mol but our prayers were with you. My opinion
only, I would visit a naturopath and get some advice on vitamin
supplementation and nutrition and diet advice. They will do no harm and
may help prevent a recurrance. Ken's body needs all the goodies and TLC
it can get after the surgery. This is something you and your family have
control over. I take IP-6 also by the way. Best wishes, Jeanne