[MOL] tamoxofin [00521] Medicine On Line

[MOL] tamoxofin

Hello, looks like I might have missed your presentation.  I am a standup comedian and breast cancer survivor who does 6 minutes on the subject.  I came across a recent article at my doctors-- American Society of Clinicial Oncology Tech,. Assessment on Breast Cancer Risk Reduction Stratgies, Tam & Raloxifene.  Journal of Clinical Onc. Vol 17 no. 6 June 1999.
Let me know who I would talk to come speak at your college-- I do an hour presention.  Thanks!