RE: [MOL] IP-6 & Latrile [00517] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] IP-6 & Latrile

Hi Luiza,  I'm glad to hear that the surgery was successful.  I wish I had
some advice to offer you but I only have prayers and perhaps that will help.
I know that numerous people have suggested milk thistle & green tea to my
Mother, maybe you can ask your husband's doctor if that would be of any
help.  Take care of yourself too.

your friend

Dusti