Re: [MOL] IP-6 & Latrile [00516] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] IP-6 & Latrile

Hello everyone,
I missed the loop last week. I need advice on how to prceed from here. my
husband Kenny was operated on last week 11/10 he had a liver resection they
removed 5/8 of his liver as far as they could tell he is clean no other
tumors lymphnodes clean too. he is home recovering he is doing OK taking pain
meds, antibiotics, he has a large incision so we have VNA come in and change
the bandages. In six weeks he is going to start chemo PT-11, I'm looking for
advise on all of this should we be considering other treatments? Lillian and
I had briefly spoken about the treatment at Staten Island, I will contact
them today. Should he be taking vitamins? Any suggestions will be helpful.
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS. God Bless you all Luiza