[MOL] Good Morning [00514] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Good Morning

Good Day All,

Will be leaving in two hours. Be  back on the 10th of December and
wanted to take these few minutes to wish you all a very happy, joyous
and mainly healthy Thanksgiving. Will be talking by phone with some of
you over the next few weeks and will be praying for all of you. Will not
be taking my computer so can't communicate. Orders from headquarters,
(Barbara). She thinks I need a rest. God Bless you All. Be well, stay
well and will write to you upon our return.

God Bless You All,
marty and Barb