[MOL] Au Revoir [00511] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Au Revoir

Good Morning,

We will be leaving in two hours. One more last message to wish all of
you a very happy and joyous and most of all healthy holiday. Will return
on the 10th of December. And will speak with many of you during this
time. Will not be bringing my laptop so I will not be receiving or
sending e-mails. That is that word from the boss (Barbara). She thinks I
need a rest. Anyway, God Bless You All, Be well, and stay well. Love you

marty and Barb auslander