Re: [MOL] Howard ! Reply! [00502] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Howard ! Reply!

Several questions come to mind regarding your E-Mail.

1. We are unable to understand why your mother is having so much pain in her
head, can you further elaborate on what the Doctor is saying?

2.  Vit. E. Cream is considered a healing cream along with Aloe Vera

3.  To internally take Vit. E. as an antioxidant it should also be taken
with selenium which enhances the Vit. E.

I would suggest that a cotton head scarf may be more comfortable at this
point; but I do strongly urge you to discuss these things with your doctor.

I hope this information has helped.  Your friend, lillian