[MOL] Lil need more info on kidney to bladder cancer [00499] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Lil need more info on kidney to bladder cancer

Lillian I have a neighbor who just found out that her dad has Kidney Cancer.
It has spread to the bladder and lymph nodes. I printed out what you had just
wrote about the new testing, but for him it is to late. What can you tell me
about the best treatments for this Cancer?
She is leaving in the morning to go to her dad and try bringing him down here
to Florida. Any info would really be a great help. I also wanted to write and
say thank you for your wonderful reply to my last letter to you. I have been
doing as you said and checking out my possibilites out. LOL Gwen