RE: [MOL] Howard ! [00495] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Howard !

Hi Lillian,

I hope all is well with you and yours.  I just wanted to know if your friend
got back to you about the Vitamin E information.  My mom's hair started
falling out last Wednesday and it's now about all fallen out.  I am trying
to convince her to get what's left trimmed that way the wig won't be as
uncomfortable.  Do you know if it would help at all.  Her scalp also hurts
but the doctor says that due to all the cells in her scalp dying.  Do you
know of a cream or other topical solution for this type of pain?

Best regards,

Howard Mankin
Aaron's Fifth Avenue, Inc.
627 5th Avenue