Re: [MOL] Amazing Ototoxiticy story in London [00489] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Amazing Ototoxiticy story in London

In a message dated 11/17/1999 2:32:55 AM Eastern Standard Time,
looner@idirect.com writes:

> looner@idirect.com
Janet,
I found it interesting that your mother had this experience after just seeing
a woman (from England) who lost legs to this bacteria after a
hospitalization.  You may want to check out her story; she was on a talk show
here in the States...it was on one of  two talk shows: Sally Jesse Raphael or
Montel Williams.  They keep the transcripts on file via the internet; I'm not
positive which show I saw it on, but I'm 60% sure it was Sally.  I'm sending
you both web addresses:

Sally: http://www.sallyjr.com/

Montel:
http://www.altavista.com/cgi-bin/query?pg=aa&ajparam_qid=749&ajparam_fillers=%
7C15%5B1361%5D%7C&ajparam_score=160&ajparam_cat=CLEB&ajparam_serverid=1-1ab6d8
c0&ajparam_logid=F64D2CFCE796D31189B20008C7DABB85&ajparam_logpickord=1&ajparam
_list1=15

-chris r.