Re: [MOL] Going to leave for a while or is Digest available? [00485] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Going to leave for a while or is Digest available?

Why Thank you...I will come back and tell all of you what great success my
sister has had once it is over... till then be happy and don't 4 get ta
laugh..or I will have ta come back and kick yer ..well u get the eyedea :-)

PS
I did & do appreciate this list and all participants

Regards,
red-eye

Assistant Director
TortoiseAid International
http://www.tortoiseaid.org
Wild Caught?  I think NOT!

Keeper of the "Herp Phile" <mailto:redeye8@flash.net>
You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed...