Re: [MOL] Going to leave for a while or is Digest available? [00482] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Going to leave for a while or is Digest available?

Hello All,
I hope all of you are doing well :-)
I just wanted to let you know that I will be leaving the list for a while.
Frankly I find it to depressing to have this forum in my face all the time.
Hey ..what can I say...I am being honest. Presently my  sister is doing
battle with chemo..and her fight has just begun..while my mom has already
won her battle........but still has radiation to go through. I can barely
keep my mind focused lately and find the email from this list a constant
reminder

hmmmm...got an idea....is this list available in a digest format? If so it
would solve my small problem..anyone know?

Regards,
red-eye

Assistant Director
TortoiseAid International
http://www.tortoiseaid.org
Wild Caught?  I think NOT!

Keeper of the "Herp Phile" <mailto:redeye8@flash.net>
You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed...