[MOL] Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 21:19:52 -0800 [00478] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 21:19:52 -0800

Warmly, lillian

more....

----- Original Message -----
From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON>
To: <firefly@islc.net>
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 1999 5:45 AM
Subject: Returned mail: User unknown

> The original message was received at Wed, 10 Nov 1999 01:17:17 -0500 (EST)
> from pp66.islc.net [208.236.113.66]

> <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>

> ... while talking to lists.meds.com.:
> <<< 550 <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>... Relaying denied
> 550 <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>... User unknown

ATT00717.dat

---- Begin included message ----
American Pain Society, 847.375.4715
http://www.ampainsoc.org
An education and scientific organization dedicated to serving people in pain.
Cancer Pain, Let's Talk About It
http://www.cancercareinc.org:80/clinical/page1.htm
This Cancer Care site is designed to help in the treatment and assessment of your cancer pain.
Medical Breakthroughs
http://www.ivanhoe.com/docs/backissues/breastcancerpainrelief.html
Aredia is an FDA-approved drug that provides relief from pain associated with cancer. For more information, contact Michael Courtney, Public Affairs, MD Anderson Cancer Center, 1515 Holcombe Blvd, Houston, TX 77030, or 800.392.1611
West Virginia Pain Initiative
http://www.ruralnet.marshall.edu/pain/painl.htm
Dedicated to the development of programs designed to improve the recognition and management of cancer pain. Their website provides many links to cancer pain resources.

“Breast Cancer: A Psychological Treatment Manual”
by Sandra Haber, Catherine Acuff, and Lauren Ayers (Springer Publishing Co., 1995)
St. Barnabas Health Care System Oncology Center, 973.322.8414 http://www.sbhcs.com/services/oncology/support/index.html
Provides information on support groups for the emotional side of cancer as well as explanations on why support groups are sometimes necessary and what to look for in a group.
Oncolink by the University of Pennsylvania
http://www.cancer.med.upenn.edu/support
Information about symptom management, including psychosocial issues.
Psychological Effects of Breast Cancer
http://www.trfn.clpgh.org/bcis/GeneralInfo/psych.html
Discusses psychological issues in every stage of breast cancer diagnosis and treatment.

Warmly, lillian

---- End included message ----