[MOL] Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 20:58:47 -0800 [00466] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 20:58:47 -0800

Warmly, lillian

more....

----- Original Message -----
From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON>
To: <firefly@islc.net>
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 1999 5:45 AM
Subject: Returned mail: User unknown

> The original message was received at Wed, 10 Nov 1999 01:05:17 -0500 (EST)
> from pp66.islc.net [208.236.113.66]

> <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>

> ... while talking to lists.meds.com.:
> <<< 550 <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>... Relaying denied
> 550 <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>... User unknown

ATT00521.dat

---- Begin included message ----

A selected list of organizations and websites that offer information and/or services, ranging from lists of open clinical trials to insurance advice, for women recently diagnosed with breast or reproductive cancer.

For more resources go to "Side Effects/Aftermath of Treatment"

Biolinks
http://www.biolinks.com
An internet search engine by scientists for scientists. Just type 'clinical trials' in search box for up-to-date clinical trials information.
Centerwatch Clinical Trials Listing Service Home Page
http://www.centerwatch.com
Includes more than 7,500 clinical trials that are actively recruiting patients.
NCI Clinical Trials Search Form
http://www.cancernet.nci.nih.gov/prot/protsrch.html
Enables you to view current clinical trials based on criteria you have selected.
Patient Clinical Trials Information
http://www.uchsc.edu/uh/marrow/http://www/patients/pttrials.htm
This website gives answers to question you may have about participating in a clinical trial.
Sentinel Node Biopsy -National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project, 412.330.4600
http://www.nsabp.pitt.edu/
This cooperative group conducts clinical trials in breast and colorectal cancer research.

[...]

newly.gif

trials.gif

---- End included message ----