From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON>
To: <firefly@islc.net>
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 1999 5:45 AM
Subject: Returned mail: User unknown

> The original message was received at Tue, 9 Nov 1999 09:52:24 -0500 (EST)
> from pp132.islc.net [208.236.113.132]

> <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>

> ... while talking to lists.meds.com.:
> <<< 550 <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>... Relaying denied
> 550 <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>... User unknown

ATT00338.dat

---- Begin included message ----
To:  The Dear Jeannie Column

Last night, I waited and waited for my husbands phone call, to tell me
what's up.  As the clock ticked I said to myself "oh no!  June has found my
man!"  I had forgotten that June has this built in radar.  I was shivering
in my boots, perspiration beams running across the forehead.  I chastised
myself for giving him her phone number.  You see Jeannie, June and I are the
same age; but she looks about twenty-five year's younger. He is an excellent
cook, does the food shopping and has a wonderful sense of humor, besides
being one heck of a good dancer. My heart is in my throat as I write this to
you.  Do you think my man will come back to me?  Sign me "Big Mouth"!

Warmly, lillian

more....