Re: [MOL] (no subject) [00452] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] (no subject)

Dear Friend:  I have enclosed a site to help you with your question.  Good
luck, your friend, lillian

http://askjeeves.com/main/FinalAnswer.asp?qCategory=HLTH&Link=http%3A%2F%2Fs
ln%2Efi%2Eedu%2Fbiosci%2Fblood%2Fplatelet%2Ehtml&Title=Human+Blood%2C+from+s
ln%2Efi%2Eedu&Answers=1&ajparam_list1=1&ajparam_fillers=%7C%3C512%3E%7C&ajpa
ram_qid=3509&site_name=Jeeves&scope=web&ask=Where+can+I+learn+about+blood+pl
atelets%3F&origin=0
Warmly, lillian

more....