[MOL] The Short Filling of Drugs! [00450] Medicine On Line

[MOL] The Short Filling of Drugs!

Dear Friends:  No matter what drug you are taking you should always double check the number in bottle, the name, ;etc .  It is not uncommon for mistakes to be made creating a short filling of drugs and even the wrong medication being given.  This happened to our grandson, his prescription was filled incorrectly and it landed him in the hospital  To understand all of this further; please check the below site.  Your friend, lillian

DOJ Investigates 'Short Filling'
The U.S. Justice Department is looking into pharmacies that
allegedly "short filled" prescriptions, but billed federal
health programs for the full cost of the drugs.
http://onhealth.com/ch1/MT.asp?t=/ch1/briefs/item$55530.asp&s=1

Warmly, lillian