RE: [MOL] dermatitis [00425] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] dermatitis

Hi Rhonda:  I am not a doctor but some tips I have learned throughout
the years are:  Don't use any soap on your face or washcloths just water
from clean hands that you have washed with soap.  Pat your face with
something like a new gauze pad with no ingredients in it.  Take vitamins
and try to look into some healthy way of eating, like a lot of fruits
and vegetables.  Get a blood test to make sure your blood has enough
iron.  Don't put makeup on your face.  Just lipstick and eye stuff if
you like.  Excercise on a regular basis for your blood.  Don't drink
alcohol or smoke.  Both are bad for skin.

Your friend June