[MOL] Golf Universe November 8 Newsletter [00421] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Golf Universe November 8 Newsletter

Title: Golf Universe: New for '99

LCS Group, Inc.
GolfUniverse Home Page
QuickSearch By Course Name
Sign Up Now
Pro Services
GU ONLINE PRO SHOP
GU YELLOW PAGES
MARKETING SERVICES
GU INTERNET SERVICE
On The Links
SPECIFIC SEARCH
GEOGRAPHIC SEARCH
HOLE IN ONE SOCIETY
TOP 100 GOLF COURSES
COURSE REVIEWS
UPDATE/ADD A COURSE
The Clubhouse
FANTASY GOLF
GOLF NEWS
PLAYERS CLUB
GOLF UNIVERSE
NEWSLETTER
GOLF AND TRAVEL
NEWSLETTER
OPEN FORUM
FREE SOFTWARE
A TO Z GOLFER'S DICTIONARY
GOLF GAMES
GOLF JOKES!
GOLF TIPS
SURPRISING GOLF FACTS
TIMELINE OF GOLF
FREE LINKS PAGE
MEMBER HOME AREA
Company Info
ABOUT US
CONTACT US
INVESTMENT INFO
PRESS RELEASES
STOCK INFORMATION
JOIN THE YELLOW PAGES

Advertise On GolfUniverse
Win a round of golf with Fuzzy Zoeller
Visit our Member Home Area
Link to Golf Universe!
Play Online - Win Prizes
100% Opt-In
FreeLabels
Join the American Singles Golf Association for the Millennium

 Newsletter
-
Golf Universe Newsletter
November 8, 1999

Greetings Golf Enthusiasts,

Welcome to the November 8, 1999 edition of the Golf Universe Newsletter. With over 500,000 subscribers, Golf Universe is one of the Internet's leading FREE golf newsletters. Feel free to forward this newsletter to your interested associates. If you have any thoughts or comments, please send them to info@golfuniverse.com.

For information about subscribing and un-subscribing, please scroll to the bottom of the newsletter.

Win A Round Of Golf With
Fuzzy Zoeller

You and two of your golfing partners could win a round of golf with PGA Pro golfer Fuzzy Zoeller!
We'll fly your group -- and spouses -- to Fuzzy's home course at Covered Bridge in Sellersburg, Indiana, where you'll enjoy a 3-day, 2-night stay at a hotel in Louisville, KY, with round-trip transfers between the Louisville, KY airport included. And you'll enjoy a free round of golf with Fuzzy! Enter Now To Win!

TOSKI TIPS No.3

Bob Toski has been called the dean of golf instruction worldwide. He was the Tours leading money winner in 1954. He has given more than 200,000 lessons since he began teaching in 1945, many of them at the Golf Digest Instructional Schools he helped organize. Bob was inducted into the World Golf Instruction Hall of Fame in 1999.
www.absoluteswingmaster.com

Over-control is a tension producing, distance reducing, disease that you should know about because it afflicts all golfers to some degree.

Continue...

Guidelines for a Healthy Low

Your back needs to be in top form to withstand the forces placed on it during the golf swing. Follow these guidelines to protect your back and keep you in the game.

Continued...

How would you like to end NFL TV Blackouts? Put a stop to rising ticket prices? Have a say in team relocations, league alignments, new stadium issues and more?

Now you can make in difference in sports. Join http://www.usfans.com/ and you’ll be part of a rapidly growing community of fans who have the power to be heard when and where it counts. And, your UsFANS membership is FREE. You’ll also have a lot of fun in the process, whether it’s participating in one of our many surveys, polls, Talk Back or Soap Box areas, Chat Sessions, or just testing your skills (combined with a little luck) by entering one of our exciting contests.

UsFANS gathers the input of passionate sports fans and relays these views to the league commissioners, team owners, college officials, players and the media in order to make positive changes in the way sports are organized and delivered to fans.

Based on your feedback, we put our Washington, D.C. lobby office to work attacking issues that affect fans of every sport. In addition, our UsFANS Advisory Board, made up of some of the most prominent names in sports, are often called upon to rally for causes that are important to fans.

After you join UsFANS, you’ll be invited to participate in one or all of our current contests. Who knows, maybe you’ll win our $5000 NFL Sunday Night Contest or an incredible Super Bowl XXXIV Adventure worth more then $8000.

Join http://www.usfans.com/ Your ProActive Sports Community.

Reverse the Trend

©1999 http://www.noslice.com
Sunday – Oct. 24, 1999

The other day I was out at Disney World for the PGA tournament. I was standing near the range watching some players warm up.

One of the interesting things about this event is that it’s a pro-am. Half the players are pros; half are amateurs. It’s certainly not as good as having all pros, but there was a strong field nonetheless.

Continued...

Now you can vote for your favorite course online at GolfUniverse.com. We would like to hear your opinions on some of the courses you’ve played on. To review your favorite course go to:
http://www.golfuniverse.com/courses/formSearch.cfm

Advertising Opportunities in the Golf Universe Newsletter

Now you can download your FREE ADAMS GOLF screensaver from Golf Universe Right Here!

What are YOU doing at this year's New Year's/Millennium???

Single Golfers Meet in Hilton Head for Millennium Party
Celebrate Millennium on Singles Golf Package
Hilton Head + Single Golfers = Great Millennium Party!

Click Here for Details

Sign up to receive our free online newsletters!

Golf Universe Newsletter
Turnstile's Golf & Travel Newsletter
David Leadbetter Instructional Newsletter

They're Free!

Back

GolfUniverse.com is a wholly owned subsidiary of LCS Golf. For investing information click here.

Copyright © GolfUniverse Inc., 1999
All Rights Reserved. Privacy Statement.
------------------------------------------------------------------------ This is an automatically-generated notice. If you'd like to be removed from the mailing list, please visit the Medicine-On-Line Discussion Forum at , or send an email message to: majordomo@lists.meds.com with the subject line blank and the body of the message containing the line: unsubscribe mol-cancer your-email-address where the phrase your-email-address is replaced with your actual email address. ------------------------------------------------------------------------