Re: [MOL] Small Cell Lung Cancer [00420] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Small Cell Lung Cancer

Hi!  Welcome to our forum.  I have included for you a URL that will explain
Small Cell Lung Cancer for you.  There is not an ecell , it is small cell
lung cancer.  Once you get the information from your mother as to what part
of the lung and what is the staging we will be able to give you more
information.  Good luck now and know if you need us further, we are right
here to walk this journey with you.  Your friend, lillian

http://askjeeves.com/main/askJeeves.asp?ask=small+cell+lung+cancer%3F&x=19&y
=17

Warmly, lillian

more....