Re: [MOL] Question on Procrit [00416] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Question on Procrit

Dear Dusti:
    My husband is getting weekly injections of procrit because his red blood
cell count is low.  I didn't question our doctor's recommendation of this.
We've had two shots so far and he seems to feel much better.  I haven't
checked this drug out particularly because I trust our doctor to make a good
decision in this matter.  For what it's worth.  All the best  Bess