[MOL] Small Cell Lung Cancer [00415] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Small Cell Lung Cancer

My mother  has just been diagnosed with small ecell lung cancer and i can't
seem to find information on this.  I have found info on small cell lung
cancer but what is ecell cancer.  I would appreciate your help.  My mother
and I live in different states and I haven't been able to get the whole story
as yet as to how serious this is.  Can anyone out there help me.