[MOL] dermatitis [00413] Medicine On Line

[MOL] dermatitis

Hello there!  I have just read your data on seborrhic dermatitis and
felt I should contact you.  Your information was in reply to someone
called Gail. Ii am not Gail. I was diagnosed with this condition in
May.  Since then I have been using Hydrocortisone cream several times
daily on my ears, eyelids, neck and hairline with little improvement. I
have also used sal acid in an Olive oil base twice a week, overnight,
before shampooing in a selenium (I think) shampoo.  There is still no
improvement.  What am I doing wrong - or what more can I do?  I
sometimes feel that I should just jump into the ocean and stay there for
a few hours!  Would that help?  I would appreciate any thoughts or help
you can offer.   R. M. Byrne