RE: [MOL] angeostatin&endostatin/reply/second reply! [00411] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] angeostatin&endostatin/reply/second reply!

thanks june......brought tears to my eyes.  if you read the other replies i
sent earlier the news could have been better today, but it just wasn't meant
to be one of those good days.  it seems like evey day is so different.
tonight was weird.  i spent some time alone with my dad while my mom talked
to friends in the hall at the hospital.  he has three going out of him and
two bags going in.   he took a spung bath and i cleaned his room, i.e. made
his bed, got him fresh towels, sheets, & got him some fresh water.  then i
helped him back into bed and get comfortable and while i was doing this, i
think for the first time in my life, i realized how beautiful he looked no
matter how many bags and tubes were hanging out.  i smiled at the time and
he looked at me and said "i never thought it would be your turn."  he went
in last friday on his birthday.  his presents are still here waiting for
him.  i got him a blower/vac for the yard.  he keeps asking me if i used it
yet.  i want to but i'm waiting for him.  saturdays mornings we usually race
for the lawnmower because we both like to do yard work.  he really wants to
come home and use the blower/vac (it sucks-up leaves and shreads them) our
yard is covered with leaves.  i hope he'll get to use it soon.  thats for
listening. it really feels good.  good-night!

ryan