Re: [MOL] Lillian, are you a non-smoker? [00410] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lillian, are you a non-smoker?

Hi,
Don quit about 15 years ago with the Gum, and I went cold turkey 2 years ago
last Oct. 3.  I have not wanted to even pick one up since that date, I feel
like I had never smoked in my life.  I am so glad that we quit, of course we
would have to now, cause we couldn't afford to buy them now.  LOL.  Hope it
goes well for the two of you.
Love ya,
Nanc ():-)

In a message dated 11/8/1999 9:40:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,