Re: [MOL] HOLIDAY [00401] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] HOLIDAY

Dearest Jeanne,
Thanks for your words. You have a wonderful message of love,peace and prayer.
Please add Kenny my husband to your prayer list he is  having liver resection
surgery on Wednesday. I will do the same for you. have a lovely peaceful day.
Luiza