Re: [MOL] Soy Foods Are Coming -- With Praise and Warnings [00400] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Soy Foods Are Coming -- With Praise and Warnings

Joicy, as in everything, eating the whole food is better. Japanese have
the greatest number of long lived people in the world supposedly still
playing with a full deck , more women than men as usual) I find it
interesting that the soy interfers with estrogen. I don't know that much
about breast cancer and wonder why some women (estrogen sensitive) are
advised not to eat soy products. I have taken some interest in this as
one of my cousins (37 with 2 kiddies and hubby) has just been diagnosed
with breast cancer. However, they do not just eat soy. The beans
themselves are very tasty (as I have said many times) and can be eaten
directly from the pod (teased out with the teeth). My daughter says they
are eaten along with Japanese beer! We eat them in a complete Japanese
meal.
God bless, Jeanne