Re: [MOL] Large HMO to let doctors have the final say [00399] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Large HMO to let doctors have the final say

Somehow, I will believe this when I see it!  Our local military hospital and
pharmacy is on a HMO and I just found out I can't get one of my most
important meds, oh I can get a generic; but we all know generics only have
to have 75% of the listed medication in it, the rest is filler and over a
period of time that can cause severe problems for many of us.  Your friend,
lillian

Warmly, lillian

more....