[MOL] blobs and cigs [00390] Medicine On Line

[MOL] blobs and cigs

CH (chuckle here!) Is that what that was! I was thinking we would have
to get our house blessed again!

I quit smoking 23 years ago and remember it took years to keep me from
enjoying second hand smoke. I can think of many times where I had
visions of myself tearing out a person's cigarette from anothers hand.
Their mouth! You are seriously warped, woman. LOL. We are pulling for
you two and hope more will join you. Hug, Jeanne