Re: [MOL] Jeanne! [00387] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Jeanne!

June, you are a master at sliding those one liners in.  I am ROFLOL!!!  My
great laugh of the day.  He can call you at home, I do not have a jealous
disposition.  Besides I trust you.  Welllllll, a tiny bit!!!!  Second
thought after some of your e-mails, I don't trust you a damn bit!!!!!  Just
jesting with you friend, he is to call me tonight since he will be meeting
with Leadermen and Iserali this afternoon.  By the way his number is
1-718-442-0413, Room 101.  This is the Navy's Hostess House, he has a little
kitchenette.  Thanks June!  Your friend, lillian

Warmly, lillian

more....