RE: [MOL] Joicy [00386] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Joicy

Dear Jeanne, so good to hear your perspective! Yes, I do think I
know what you're saying, and it really resonates, because what is
the ultimate healing to me is the thought of *harmony* in all things
-- like the famous "peaceable kingdom, where "the lion lies with the
lamb"...

I regret that I haven't been able to be on line as much as I was
(less time, plus a son now sharing my ISP!), but please know you and
our dear mol friends are in my thoughts and prayers. Hope you're
doing ok - love, joicy