Re: [MOL] Lillian, are you a non-smoker? [00385] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lillian, are you a non-smoker?

Hey Dusti!  Have you ever heard a bear growl?  Listen, I soulnd just like a
bear!
LOL!  My biggest problem is knowing what to do with my hands. (No comments
from you June!)  I never realized how often my hands moved in order to
smoke.

I do already know there are no cigarettes in this house, not even a tiny
butt; so I have passed that stage.  I am making sure I am around no smokers,
in reality I might be too tempted to pull it our of their mouth even if I
did not know them...

Glad to hear you are going to stop also.  I read something interesting and
that was only 27% of the population in the U.S. are smokers.  This certainly
makes us an out cast and if we can keep these wonderful thoughts in our head
we can do it.

Yes, the dreams have increased, quite interesting; but I am sleeping a lot.
Thanks for asking and  I know I can do this said "the little red
engine".....your friend, lillian
Warmly, lillian

more....