[MOL] Joicy [00383] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Joicy

Joicy, this is my experience also. I envison God's healing surrounding,
enveloping and penetrating my body right down to the cellular level with
every breath I take. I see God's light filling each cell with healing
light and normalizing each cell. With my breathe out I watch the spent,
the lost cells, all burned out and being drawn back to God for
recycling!  I will never know if it works but the process of calming
myself in meditation seems to help ME. We each make our own vision. I
did not want to get into a state where I thought of the cancer cells as
invaders. You can't get out of your own body so might as well make peace
with it. I hope you know what I am trying to say. Not that I will sit
and twiddle my thumbs if a cure presents itself! I enjoy your postings
as you know. I liked this one. God bless, Jeanne