RE: [MOL] Jeanne! [00380] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Jeanne!

Hey Lil:  Don't you want him to call me at home???  Smile.  516 755-7168
is the work #.  I don't have voice mail so if there is no answer tell
him to please call back.  I can get a number where he is and call him
back.  I could also have Ron call him back too.

Love you