[MOL] Lillian, are you a non-smoker? [00379] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Lillian, are you a non-smoker?

 I've been thinking about you this weekend and wondered if you were hanging
in there.  Have you had any wild dreams associated with the patch?  Do you
feel lonesome like you miss a friend?  That's how I felt before when I quit.
I especially missed smoking in the car and after I ate.  Drink cold water,
that is supposed to help with cravings.  Let me know how you are doing.  By
the way, I made a Doctor's appointment the 19th and I am planning on getting
a prescription for the patch too.  Life is too short anyway, why shorten it
some more?  Plus, then I can really nag Mom and not be a hypocrite.  Hope
you are hanging tough.

Regards

Dusti