RE: [MOL] angeostatin&endostatin/reply/second reply! [00378] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] angeostatin&endostatin/reply/second reply!

Hi Blonde Ryan:  So as not to mix you up with my brown haired grandson,
I am so happy to hear you sounding better.  A puppy will be a great help
to your dad when he gets home.  I know I wanted one so bad but can't
have animals where I live right now.  I don't have the same kind of
cancer as your dad but I wanted to say he's lucky to have you as a son.

Your friend June A.