RE: [MOL] adenocarcinoma of small intestine [00377] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] adenocarcinoma of small intestine

Margie,
I also wanted to say welcome.  I'm so glad that you found this forum, it
might be 'divine intervention', who knows?  Good luck w/ your chemo and
although what Doctors say mean alot, it does not mean everything and I'm
glad to hear that you are so positive.  That is what is needed to beat this.
I have heard many stories of 6 months left to live or 20% survival rate and
I try not to take that to heart because everyone reacts to treatment
differently.  I think you are right on track when you say you are going to
envision chemo eating up all the bad cells.  That takes a lot of courage.

Regards

Dusti