Re: [MOL] adenocarcinoma of small intestine [00376] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] adenocarcinoma of small intestine

Hi Joy!
Thanks for your response to my message.  I hope your mom is doing well.
When was she diagnosed and how long does she have to have to have
treatments for?  When you say she got 3 infections -- what kind of
infections and where.  Did she need hospitalization?  Yes, both the
doctor and nurse told me I probably won't lose my hair, maybe some
thinning out of it.  That's okay.  Some say this is mind over matter also
so I'm going to try to visualize wonderful things going into my body to
make me better than ever.

Thanks for taking time for me.  I will keep you and your mom in my
prayers.  Talk to you soon.

Margie