Re: [MOL] adenocarcinoma of small intestine [00375] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] adenocarcinoma of small intestine

Hi Lillian,

Thank you for your message.  In reding the messges in this forum I can
see the love and support you all have.  It is so needed not only at such
hard times in life, but every day.  I am going to get a second opinion
from another oncologist on 11/24 but am scheduled to start chemo on 11/12
with the oncologist I have right now.  I figure I can change if I feel
better with the other doctor.  My surgery was only 18 days ago but I feel
very good.  Of course I am a bit scared of the results of my chemo, but
I'm sure I'll be able to handle it.  I had read somewhere that the cancer
I have (adenocarcinoma/small intestine) is chemo resistant.  I have to
address this with both doctors and see what they say.  I am being told
there is not much data on this type of cancer.  I have been looking on
the Web and appreciate your giving me that site.

Thanks again for the warm welcome and the information.  God Bless.

Margie

On Sun, 7 Nov 1999 16:34:19 -0800 "Lillian" <firefly@islc.net> writes:
> Hello Margie!  Welcome to our wonderful forum; however it would have
> been
> nicer to meet you under a different set of circumstances.  I have
> included a
> URL site that links to many good sites involving small intestine
> cancer to
> include NCI, Onco Link; etc.  This should help you.

http://askjeeves.com/main/askJeeves.asp?ask=small+intestine+adenocarcinom
a&x