RE: [MOL] angeostatin&endostatin/reply/second reply! [00373] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] angeostatin&endostatin/reply/second reply!

	Ryan,  In time you will deal with this easier.  I know how you feel,
this
	 forum will help you put things in perspective and give you much
needed
	support.  God will give you the strength and courage  to get through
this.
	I very much like to have control over my live, my future.  Trusting
God for
	what he has in store for my life has proven to me
	difficult sometimes but I'm keeping the faith.  I will pray for you
& your
	family.  Lillian says that this is a roller coaster ride and she is
right.  Some
	days are great and things feel very normal, other days are intense.
My
	Mom was diagnosed this summer with bile duct cancer which has spread

	to her liver (like Walter Payton).  She lives with me and I am glad
to be
	with her as much as I can.  Make each day count and keep your chin
up.

	Your friend,

	Dusti