[MOL] TO: BLONDI ! (Ryan!) [00371] Medicine On Line

[MOL] TO: BLONDI ! (Ryan!)

Ryan stated: " By the way lillian, I'm blonde".  What are you trying to tell
me that:

    1.  Blondes have more fun?
     2. Blondes gray hair doesn't show up as fast?
     3. Blondes get picked on with jokes?
     4. Blondes have more fun?

Come on kiddo spit it out!

Your sounded a bit better today and this is good news.  Glad to hear you
took a day off and your all in my prayers.
Warmly, lillian

more....