[MOL] Marty [00368] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Marty

Dear Marty, I was so very sorry to hear the sad news about your mother, but
also grateful to hear of her 86 healthy years, and that her suffering
appears to have been brief. She sounds like a wonderful woman. You have been
struggling with some very difficult decisions, my friend, and I pray that
God will be with you and your Barb, guiding you every step of the way. Love,
Joicy