RE: [MOL] hydrazine sulfate for stage iv non small lung cancer - Marian [00362] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] hydrazine sulfate for stage iv non small lung cancer - Marian

Hi Marian:  Call Staten Island University Hospital in New York.  A lot
of the time chemo doesn't work well with certain types of NSCLC.  Staten
Island has a stereotactic type radiation that doesn't burn the skin and
DOESN'T make you weaker.

Please try them.  (718) 226-8224

Your friend June A.  I have NSCLC and the only thing that helped was
Staten Island.  I went thru Sloan Kettering for surgery and chemo, they
told me to go home and get my affairs in order.  That was November 1997,
guess who?