Re: [MOL] NISI! [00360] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] NISI!

Gosh, you are just too too nice and I want you to know how much I appreciate
you as the beautiful person you are.  I would have called you and told you
this; but you did not send me your phone number.  Was that on purposes??????
Nisi, if nothing else I am one tough cookie and will survive this, our
marriage resembles yours.  I found a site I thought you may want to check
out dear friend.  It is sometimes hard to broach this subject; but I hope
and pray it helps our friend Nisi.  Love ya, lillian

http://www.growthhouse.org/
Warmly, lillian

more....