Re: [MOL] My Mother=Fannie Auslander [00358] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] My Mother=Fannie Auslander

Shalom to you  Ricardo,

Barb was at BioPulse for 9 weeks and then we saw what we believed to be
a possible reversal to her success there. So we decided to take a week
or two off and go home. I have been in touch with Loran about the
hyperthermia, but I dont want Barb to be one of the first to go through
the therapy. He is not ready to administer the therapy and I  believe he
may be doing the therapy sometime this week and he promised to call me
when he believes it is safe. WE may have Barb go through the therapy
next week. This week, however, Barb is having cat scans and tumor
markers and other blood tests. We will see if the California tests will
coincide to what the test results were in Mexico. Will keep you posted.
Sorry we didnt get to meet while we were there. I have been asking about
you all along with Loran. Thanks for your kind and compassionate
message.

God Bless You,
marty