[MOL] Humor ro women only! Just could not resist this one! [00357] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Humor ro women only! Just could not resist this one!

Three blond men are stranded on one side of a wide
river, and don't know how to get across.

The first man prays to God to make him smart enough to
figure out how to cross the river, so God turns him into a brown-haired
man and he swims across.

The second man prays to God to make him even smarter,
so God turns him into a dark-haired man and he builds a boat and rows across.

The third man prays to God to make him the smartest of
all, so God turns him into a woman and she walks across the bridge.

Warmly, lillian