Re: [MOL] Marty [00356] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Marty

DEar Jeanne,

My grieving and the therapy in overcoming this pain, is by writing, by
offering, by learning means and ways to beat this darn disease. Her
disease was learned at a stage when we had little to do or try to
overcome. So, we will continue to learn and be educated and someday soon
we will all get a chance for the knock out punch we had hoped for.
Beating cancer.

God Bless You,
marty