RE: [MOL] Please read and respond [00355] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Please read and respond

Hi Anne:  I am very proud of you.  I am a grandmother with lung cancer.
I would appreciate it if you would email me when the newsday article
comes out.  I would like to show it to my children who still smoke.
Thank you.

June Argila